It’s the first 2017 NYMBO league event at Cropton Forest on Saturday 18th March – blank map now available below.
- Event centre at KELDY CABINS YO18 8HW (GR 777 925); 5 miles north of the A170 at Pickering
- 3 hour event – REGISTER 11.30 – 12.45 STARTS 12.00 – 13.00
- SENIORS £13.00 JUNIORS/STUDENTS/NOVICES £6.00
- ONLINE ENTRY – enter by Wednesday – save £1.00
- Flier here
Dave Lloyd’s Planner’s update:
- All controls are situated on or close to a minor road or a forest road which should provide fast, but not necessarily the shortest routes in in any conditions except snow.
- Anything off the main tracks at this time of year will be slow or very slow and some of the steep sections very technical.
- With the event centre based at the Keldy cafe, there will be the luxury of hot drinks snacks and light meals before and afterwards.
- All paths and tracks around the site are out of bounds except for the forest roads going north and west and the service road from the south.
- Helpers should follow the signs to and park outside of reception.
- The main parking will be on the High Muffles forest road north of the cafe.
- This will also be one of the two route choices from the start and back to the finish so please take care whilst changing and when finishing.